Purpose of Website
The website www.union-plastic.com is a showcase/catalogue website accessible via Internet.
- Company name: UNION PLASTIC
- Legal status and registered capital: French S.A.S company with capital of 1 000.000,00 EUROS
- Trade and Companies Registry: Le Puy B 552 134 454
- Siret no.: 55213445400057
- Intra-community VAT no.: FR43552134454
- French APE/NAF code: 2222Z
- Head office: ZI de Robert, 43140 Saint-Didier-en-Velay
- Tel. +33 (0)4 71 61 13 09
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Publishing Director: Vincent Mathalou
- Address: 4 Rue John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 31000 Toulouse
- Tel.: +33 (0)5 34 45 55 00
- WEBQAM Développement
- Address : 27 rue des aciéries, 42000 Saint-Etienne
- Tel: 04 77 93 18 63
- Email : email@example.com
- Siret No: 501 967 459 00014 RCS Saint-Etienne
All text elements, animated or static images, designs, graphics, instructions for use, templates and all other items used to publish the website www.omerin.com are reserved for the exclusive use of Union Plastic (OMERIN Group). The full or partial reproduction of this site by any means whatsoever without prior authorisation of Union Plastic (OMERIN Group) is prohibited and shall be considered an infringement of copyright and penalised by articles L.335-2 and subsequent of the French intellectual property code.
Names cited on the www.omerin.com website and names followed by the ® symbol are registered trademarks or trade names belonging to Union Plastic (OMERIN Group). The company shall accept no liability resulting from the use of data, information or product ranges provided on this site.
The title, design, form and content of the omerin.com website, such as text, illustrations, original images and their layout, as well as any video compilation, fundamental source code, software (including applets) and other elements of site content are the property of Union Plastic (OMERIN Group).
The information provided on this site is not contractually binding. All content may be modified without notice and in no event shall it engage the responsibility of Union Plastic (OMERIN Group) and its partners.